AUX 12000 BTU Mini Split with Inverter Compressor 115 Volt 17 SEER with NON WIFI and 25 Foot Lineset Install Kit (PLEASE EMAIL US FOR SHIP RATES)
Please contact us before ordering for exact Shipping rates. Systems Shipped via UPS Ground 3-4 Business Day Shipping. We Offer up to 40 % Off Shipping Rates to keep our Prices Low. Email us at email@example.com
This Unit is 115 Volts and is Compatible with WIFI with an Inverter Compressor.
PLEASE NOTE THIS UNIT COMES WITH A 25 FOOT LINESET AND IS SHIPPED SEPARATELY FROM THE TWO BOX SYSTEM.
LINESET SHIPPING WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS: 14 LBS. 28" x 28" x 5 "
17 SEER Energy Rating
SHIPPING DETAILS: Shipped from our Warehouses as We DO Offer Local Pickup At Our California warehouse.
Aux Mini Split
12000 BTU Mini Split/ 1 Ton
Air Conditioner & Heat Pump
Mini Split Air Conditioner
AUX ASW-12000BTU Heat Pump Air Conditioner
**Please note that sometimes our manuals get mixed from English to Spanish or vice versa when Spanish speaking customers purchase from us as we also sell to Mexico. If for any reason you receive a unit with incorrect language, please contact us and we will email desired language. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause if this does occur to you.**
· Elegant, Modern Design
· Remote Control
· Sleep Function for energy savings
· Automatic Air Swing (up and down)
· Three speed & auto-speed blower
· Washable Filters
· Energy savings of up to 20% compared to conventional mini-splits
FREE INSTALLATION KIT
*5 Year Compressor - 1 Year on all other Parts* Registration card will be sent with unit, this card should be completed by an HVAC technician (installer). Installation of a mini split must be completed by a licensed HVAC (Heating, ventilating, & air conditioning) company to ensure any issues encountered in the future are not due to improper installation /workmanship. Even though mini split setup is below the expertise requirements of central AC systems, these are not "plug-n-play" units that can be properly installed without certain tools or any prior HVAC - electrical knowledge. The installation includes electrical, gas, and refrigerant connections and generally regulated by a multiple sets of laws, codes and guidelines, at the federal, state and local levels. The failure to properly install HVAC equipment can raise personal safety and performance concerns. Warranty service - troubleshooting is provided through the contractor / installer and will be upheld as long as policies are observed. Once a non-defective unit is installed by a HVAC company, chances of anything going wrong are very slim and almost all contractors will guarantee their workmanship and provide future service free of charge (installation warranty). If it was determined that the unit is not functioning due to a defect and needs to be replaced, the part will be sent free of charge up to 1 year from date of purchase or 5 years for the compressor. If you receive a damaged or defective product, a replacement unit will be sent out Free of cost. For Damaged / Defective product we will send you return shipping labels and once we receive the damaged unit a brand new exchange will be shipped out.
*Please note that product will be shipped in two individual packages. Item ships via FedEx Home/ Ground Delivery. (Only ships to the lower 48 Contiguous United States) Can ship to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska, but buyer must pay shipping difference. Please contact us for exact rate. Also due to manufacturer constantly trying to better the products, item may have a small variation in appearance. Also please keep in mind although both packages are shipped out at the same time carrier may separate packages causing boxes to be delivered at different times/days. We do not requiere signature confirmation for deliveries.
-This air conditioner with heating pump unit is warranted by auxauthorizedusa to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and maintenance as described below:
◦ All Warranty begins on the date of installation. If date of installation cannot be verified, then warranty begins the date of purchase.
◦ All Warranties applies to:
◦ To the original registered owner and his or her spouse (“owner”).
◦ The COMPRESSOR is warranted for a period of FIVE (5) YEARS*.
◦ All remaining parts are warranted for a period of ONE (1) YEAR.
This warranty applies only if:
1. The product is installed in an owner-occupied, single family residence.
2. The product remains in the original installation location.
3. The product is installed by contractors who are licensed HVAC professionals and in compliance with all local and state laws.
4. The product is installed, maintained and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations as outlined in the Installation and Use & Care manuals.
-If a product is installed in a newly constructed home, the installation date is assumed to be the date of purchase.
-THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE LABOR or other cost incurred for servicing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, or handling of either defective or replacement parts, or complete unit.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES : ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. The express warranties made in the limited warranty document are exclusive and may not be altered by any dealer, distributor or other persons whatsoever.
FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL PROPERTY DAMAGE, AUXUSA, SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE.
For residents of states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
-This warranty does not cover:
1. Damage or failure as a result of abuse, winds, floods, fires, accidents lightning, accidents, corrosive atmosphere or other conditions beyond the control of STARSUN.
2. Use of components or accessories that are not compatible with this unit.
3. Damage or repairs resulting from faulty installation, application, maintenance, abuse or unauthorized alteration of the product.
4. Failures to start due to interruption and/or inadequate electrical service, blown fuses, or open circuit breakers.
5. Parts not supplied by AuxauthorizedUSA or damage resulting from the use of parts not supplied or designated by AuxauthorizedUSA.
6. Damage caused by frozen or broken water pipes in the event of equipment failure.
7. Changes in the appearance of the units that do or do not affect its performance.
8. The cost of labor, shipping, or material charges or damages that may result from transportation, installation, or servicing.
9. Any cost related to the replacement, refilling or disposal of the refrigerant.
10. Increase in fuel or electric cost.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, you may also have other right which vary from state to state.
DAMAGES: We DO NOT Take Responsibility or Liability for Damages caused by the Buyer or Homeowner and is not considered a Warranty Issue. All Items are Insured through the Carrier for Damages while in Transit to the Customer. If you should find any Damage to the Unit upon arrival please notify the Seller AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Please INCLUDE a Description of the Damage and Photos of the Damages to the Merchandise and Packaging Materials. Please follow the Instructions of the Seller concerning what is needed to file a Claim. DO NOT THROW THE BOXES AWAY UNTIL SUBMITTING ALL PHOTOS REQUESTED.
RETURNS: We DO NOT Accept Returns and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Returns shall be PrePaid by the Buyer and In Original And Unopened Packaging only in the event of a confirmed Warranty Issue.. You will be issued a Refund of the Purchase Price of the Unit and any applicable Taxes ( If Any). We DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING CHARGES. The Company WIll Only Issue a Return Paid Label in the Event of a Warranty Issue within 30 days of Purchase.