RENEWAL RV MATTRESSES
RENEWAL RV BUNK MATTRESSES
DURING CHECKOUT PLEASE SELECT THE APPROPRIATE MATTRESS DEPTH AND SIZE
Airstreams can be updated or customized in an infinite number of ways.
Before ordering, please be sure to measure twice.
The Manufacturer can only cut once and we want your mattress to fit their space.
A 121 Night Guarantee is offered by the Manufacturer.
Because our products are unique, our policies are unique to the item being ordered. For more details, please read the product description of the item you’re interested in ordering.
The following applies to all return policies on the website:
Please note, items we consider custom, special order, one-of-a-kind, and clearance do not qualify for our return policy unless otherwise noted in the product’s description.
Please make sure to triple check your mattress dimensions before placing your order. If you have questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our mattress experts can usually help you measure; however, the final decision on dimensions is the sole responsibility of the customer placing the order.
The Manufacturer reserves the right to charge round-trip shipping for accidentally placed orders or for orders related to buyers remorse where the product has already been shipped.
Please note, because of the cost of labor, materials, and freight costs, we cannot offer returns/exchanges/refunds if the incorrect dimensions, color, style, or shape is ordered.
Homesteadinghwoto.com and the Manufacturer reserves the right to refuse a return or refund request in cases of suspected fraud.
Free Nationwide FedEX Ground Shipping!
Once you place your order, our team of artisans will go to work on creating your order.
While a few of our products can ship out within 24-48 hours, most will have a handling time of around 4-5 business days.
For more detailed handling times, reference the shipping tab on the product page you’re considering ordering.
Note: If you place an order for a custom size or shape, production can sometimes take a little longer depending on what’s being made.
Why doesn’t it ship immediately? We make everything from scratch here in the USA using only American Made components and we have very stringent quality standards.
Your order won’t be made from components that have been sitting in a warehouse for several months collecting dust or in an overseas shipping container.
How We Package
Mattress orders and memory foam toppers will be compressed and rolled for shipping using our state of the art Roll Pack Machine.
Rollpacking drammatically saves on shipping cost, transit time, and it’s more environmentally friendly then shipping flat on a truck.
Sheets, mattress encasements, and some of our toppers are shipped in a clear vinyl poly bag.
Tracking Your Order
Once your order ships, you will be emailed a FedEX Ground tracking number (or in some cases an UPS or USPS).
You can either Google search your tracking number to track your package, or you can click the “Track Order” link at the top of this page. That page will give you order status, the ability to print copies of your order, and more.
For most of our products, transit time is usually around 2-3 business days on the east coast and 4-5 business days on the west coast.
Note: Our sheets and mattress protectors are made at another facility and will ship separately from your mattress in most cases.
In a hurry? Give us a call! Usually we can expedited the manufacturing or the shipping of your order (or both!). We can be reached at 888-488-1468.
How Your Order Will Be Delivered
If you’re unable to receive delivery, the delivery driver will leave the mattress near your porch. Because deliveries normally happen when you are at work, we DO NOT require a signature for delivery. If you would like to request a signature, you must contact us prior to shipping.
Unpackaging Your Order
Mattresses and memory foam toppers: When your mattress arrives, simply remove the plastic (be careful not to cut the mattress), and place the new mattress on the sleeping surface. Most of our mattresses will decompress to about 95% of it’s final size within 1 hr. The other 5% can take 24-48 hours.
The decompression process is actually a lot of fun to watch. We recommend pulling out your camera and recording it
Please note: If you’re receiving delivery in a cold climate (winter time), decompression time may take longer
Sheets, encasements, and some toppers: simply remove the product from the package and it’s ready to be used!