Traiden 36000 BTU Mini Split Heat Pump 220 Volt Inverter 23 SEER With 12 Foot Lineset Install Kit WIFI
Out of stock
Top Line Features:
• Top Notch HVAC Brand
• Best Warranty on the market!! 8 years on the compressor and 2 years on parts!!
• Pre-Charged w/ Eco-friendly R410 Refrigerant
• 3 TON ductless split can cool or heat a room up to 1500 square feet!
• Advanced Technology, this system features energy efficient operation.
• Includes complete installation Kit.
• Unit displays Fahrenheit and Celcius
36000 BTU Mini Split
Air Conditioner & Heat Pump
• Indoor Unit - Air Handler.
• Outdoor Unit - Compressor.
• Digital LCD Remote Control with Follow Me.
• Installation Kit with line set and wire.
• Product and Installation Manual.
· Elegant, Modern Design
· Remote Control
· Sleep Function for energy savings
· Automatic Air Swing (up and down)
· Three speed & auto-speed blower
· Washable Filters
· Energy savings of up to 40% compared to conventional mini-splits
• Anti-Fungus Bacterial Filter as Bonus
• I-Feel / Follow Me Technology Tracks Remote Location
• Cross Flow Technology reduces noise output
• Complete Install Kit: Line set, Indoor Wire, Outdoor Wire
• Easy Maintenance - Panel Removes for Access
• Two-direction Air vane Evenly Distributes Air
FREE INSTALLATION KIT
• 11 Ft Flared Copper Tubing
• 11 Ft Pipe Insulation
• 8 Ft Electrical Wire - OUTDOOR>BOX
• Drain Pipe (indoor)
• Wall Bracket for Indoor Unit
• Plastic Pipe Wrap
• Installation and User Manual
*8 Year Compressor - 2 Year on all other Parts* Registration card will be sent with unit, this card should be completed by an HVAC technician (installer). Installation of a mini split must be completed by a licensed HVAC (Heating, Ventilating, & Air Conditioning) company to ensure any issues encountered in the future are not due to improper installation /workmanship. Even though mini split setup is below the expertise requirements of central AC systems, these are not "plug-n-play" units that can be properly installed without certain tools or any prior HVAC - electrical knowledge. The installation includes electrical, gas, and refrigerant connections and generally regulated by a multiple sets of laws, codes and guidelines, at the federal, state and local levels. The failure to properly install HVAC equipment can raise personal safety and performance concerns. Warranty service - troubleshooting is provided through the contractor / installer and will be upheld as long as policies are observed. Once a non-defective unit is installed by a HVAC company, chances of anything going wrong are very slim and almost all contractors will guarantee their workmanship and provide future service free of charge (installation warranty). If it was determined that the unit is not functioning due to a defect and needs to be replaced, the part will be sent free of charge up to 2 year from date of purchase or 8 years for the compressor. If you receive a damaged or defective product, a replacement unit will be sent out free of cost. For Damaged / Defective product we will send you return shipping labels, once we receive damage unit a brand new exchange will be shipped out.
*Please note that product will be shipped in two individual packages. Item ships via FedEx Home/ Ground Delivery. (Only ships to the lower 48 Contiguous United States) Can ship to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Alaska, but buy